Welcome! What can we do for you today?
Who We Are
Small Enterprise Alliance of WNY (SEAWNY) is a dedicated group of business owners and advisors organized to support, network, and provide answers to small business owners.
- Expert network: answers on legal, HR, tax, real estate, banking, sales.
- Business Improvement Consultation: Checklist to identify top priorities
- Conference/class space: Tonawanda, Williamsville, Buffalo (subject to availability)
- Executive Coaching session: help the owner clarify goals and objectives
- Security: Home or business security consult, discounted services and products
- Podcast studio: subject to availability
- Office Supplies: Member discount through WB Mason delivered
- Sexual Harassment Training: How to comply with this mandatory training
- SEA the art: Free artwork for your office space
- Sales Management: consultation for sales concerns
- Marketing Consultation: Starting new or improving what you are doing
(1) donate a modest monthly membership fee of $10 via recurring bank or credit card draft and (2) give back in the form of sharing your success stories, paying help forward, and spreading the word about our work.
Get in Touch
Small Enterprise Alliance of WNY
36 Delaware St. Tonawanda NY 14150
Send Us a Message
Copyright Small Enterprise Alliance of WNY 2019 – All rights reserved